Join us for a day of golf while supporting the Army JROTC program
October 9, 2019
Blue Mash Golf Course
Visit https://eaglebattaliongolf.com for more information.
Funding for the JROTC program is limited to the instructor's salary.
The Eagle Battalion Booster Club is filling the gap to provide funding for JROTC events.
Some of the events include:
- Transportation to and from Drill Team, Raider, and Color Guard events
- Military Ball
Thank you for your support!
Eagle Battalion Booster Club
- Supporting the JROTC Eagle Battalion
- Promote the cadets in their community efforts
- Raise funds for the JROTC program
JROTC Core Values:
- To provide support to the Magruder High School Army JROTC Program and Cadets through a positive presence in the community, thereby helping them to achieve their goal.
- To promote the AJROTC program and cadets in their community efforts, school functions, and raise funds for the betterment of the AJROTC Eagle Battalion program at Magruder High School.
- To promote, publicize and provide assistance, financial or otherwise for the AJROTC Eagle Battalion program and cadets.
- To promote goodwill and attendance at all AJROTC activities, events and competitions.
- To inform the general membership of Booster club activities and AJROTC related activities.
- To provide support and assistance in any other activities identified by the Program Instructors that promote the purpose of this organization.