Congratulations to the winner of the 50/50 drawing!
The winning number is 655.
Thanks to everybody who bought a ticket and supporting the Eagle Battalion Booster Club.
A huge shoutout to Winfield Enterprises for sponsoring the photo booth for the 2018 Military Ball!
Winfield Enterprises is located in Olney, MD and supports the Booster Club in many other ways.
Click here to read more about Winfield Enterprises support of the Booster Club.
Visit them at Winfield Enterprises.
conquestgraphics awards grants to non-profit organizations
- This is a competitive program with other non-profits!
- Grants are awarded by the number of likes on our landing page on the conquestgraphics website.
- Help us out -- Like the page and Share it with your friends and family.
- Click the Help Us Win graphic or Eagle Battalion Booster Club Landing Page.
Shop at Amazon Smile and help the Eagle Battalion Booster Club!
- AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support the Eagle Battalion Booster Club, at no cost to you.
- The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
- Please shop at Amazon Smile and help us.
Funding for the JROTC program is limited to the instructor's salary.
The Eagle Battalion Booster Club is filling the gap to provide funding for JROTC events.
Some of the events include:
- Transportation to and from Drill Team, Raider, and Color Guard events
- Military Ball
Thank you for your support!
Eagle Battalion Booster Club
- Supporting the JROTC Eagle Battalion
- Promote the cadets in their community efforts
- Raise funds for the JROTC program
JROTC Core Values:
- To provide support to the Magruder High School JROTC Program and Cadets through a positive presence in the community, thereby helping them to achieve their goal.
- To promote the JROTC program and cadets in their community efforts, school functions, and raise funds for the betterment of the JROTC Eagle Battalion program at Magruder High School.
- To promote, publicize and provide assistance, financial or otherwise for the JROTC Eagle Battalion program and cadets.
- To promote goodwill and attendance at all JROTC activities, events and competitions.
- To inform the general membership of Booster club activities and JROTC related activities.
- To provide support and assistance in any other activities identified by the Program Instructors that promote the purpose of this organization.
Golf Tournament Sponsors
Biscotti Italian Restaurant
7212 Muncaster Mill Rd, Derwood, MD 20855
Baronessa Italian Restaurant
1302 E. Gude Dr. Rockvile, MD 20850
(301) 838 9050
Vice President & Senior Mortgage Banker
Sandy Spring Bank
Laytonsville Golf Course
7130 Dorsey Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Quincy CFO LLC
P.O. Box 87042
Gaithersburg, MD 20886